CO2logic is looking for a climate change consultant15-11-2019
CO2logic is seeking a motivated experienced Consultant who is interested in supporting CO2logic’s Corporate Climate Strategy team. This person will join our team providing technical expertise and hands on implementation support and innovative solutions to clients across a range of sectors.
The Consultant will deliver a range of projects using carbon footprint methodologies to assess the climate impacts of our client’s organisations, products, or services and provide them with pragmatic solutions to reduce their impact.
We look for a bilingual (FR-NL) speaking consultant with min. 5 years of experience with carbon footprints. Strong knowledge of English appreciated. We look for the right attitude, the ideal mix between a passion for the environment and rational no-nonsense analytical skills.
The environmental urgency has no political color, no terrestrial boundaries… It’s urgent and we need autonomous quick learners that can help us in accelerating our advisory services to NGO’s, companies & public entities.
Apply to join our ‘credible climate action’ team now by sending your CV to email@example.com.
Desired background and responsibilities
- Delivery of carbon footprint projects, ensuring robust and credible outcomes are produced, in accordance with international standards
- Deep understanding of carbon offsetting and carbon neutrality concepts and approaches.
- Elaboration of carbon emission reduction plans and climate change strategies
- Experience in preparing commercial proposals
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Engineering or Business/Economics degree with a strong interest in environmental and climate change related issues
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in climate change consulting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of creativity and autonomy
- Strong empathy and customer relations management skills
- Rigor and critical sense
- Full time position
- Enthusiastic and creative team
- Work with international companies
- Learning by doing environment
- Competitive salary and company bike (Brompton)
- Head office located in Brussels but flexible homeworking