Awards for Best Belgian Sustainability Reports03-06-2020
Why should your organization apply to the Awards 2020?
- To have your sustainability report in the spotlight through the visibility of the competition.
- To exchange good practices and inspire other to write a sustainable report, in Belgium or abroad.
- To have the opportunity to explain how your organization can align its strategies as well as measure and manage its contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals adopted by the UN.
- To celebrate existing sustainability reports.
- An independent multi-stakeholder jury evaluates de reports in September and October. By the end of November, all candidates are invited to a ceremony of the Awards in Brussels to celebrate their sustainability reports and discover the trends in the matter.
The Awards for Best Belgian Sustainability Reports 2020 reward companies and other entities which report transparently on social and environmental information.
The Awards, organized by the Institute of Registered Auditors (IBR/IRE) are given every two years by an independent Jury. For this edition, the "best impact reports" will be chosen within a short-list of nominees by the Jury, by a public vote on the day of the ceremony.
Prevously planned in November 2020, the ceremony has been postponed to Tuesday 26 January 2021 because of the Covid-19 crisis. It will take place at KBC Group Head Office located Havenlaan 2, 1080 Brussels.
How to participate?
- Verify that your organisation is eligible.
- Apply for the Awards 2020 and fill in the two links available after logging in (“add a participant entity” and “add a report”), before 18 September at the latest.
Website of the organisor
Contactpersons : Stéphanie Quintart and Roby Fele / T. 02 512 51 36 / email@example.com